APR. 21 – 28
MAY 3 – 24
JUNE 5 – 9
Create an earth-friendly instructional experience with CareAR Experience Builder
Apply to Enter
Come up with your idea and fill out the application below to enter as an individual or max group of 3.
Build Your Experience
Build your earth-friendly instructional experience. Submit your experience via our web interface by May 19.
A panel of judges will review the submissions and select a winner to be promoted on World Environment Day!
The winner will be notified via email.
The winning experience will be offered to the public for free in honor of World Environment Day.
Everything you need to know about the CarEARTHon
Who can participate?
- Employees of Xerox or CareAR Holdings may participate.
- Submissions can be as an individual or in a max group of 3 people
- Max participants = 20 people or 20 submissions/groups
What are the guidelines for the instructional build?
- Participants are required to build an instructional experience using CareAR® Experience Builder.
- The experience must:
- Teach people how to do or solve something related to the environment (conserve energy, planting, etc.)
- Between 5-10 steps
- Be a minimum of five steps
- Use at least two of the Experience Builder tools such as:
- 3D objects
- Video (e.g; YouTube, Mp4, original content)
- Intelligent search
- Language Translation
- The instructions must provide a safe experience for the end-user
What is the deadline for submissions?
- The deadline for participants to submit their earth-friendly idea is April 28
- The deadline for participants to submit their instructional experience is May 24
What is the judging criteria?
- The judges will score submissions based on:
- Ease of use
- Environmental impact
What will I win?
Winners will receive:
- The first, second and third place winners will receive $500, $250, and $100 USD or local equivalent, respectively, in their Xerox Giving Account. The prize reward can then be used for a contribution to a non-profit of their choosing in the Xerox Community Giving Tool/Benevity.
- 1-week promotion of their winning build offered to the public on Xerox and CareAR’s LinkedIn page
- Acknowledgement on both Xerox and CareAR’s social media channels and intranets
Can I see an example?
Help save the planet by creating an earth-friendly self-solve experience
Share CareAR with the world for earth day. Use your idea to show others how they can use CareAR to benefit the environment.
Meet our Judges
Judges from across the Xerox ESG team and CareAR leadership
Executive Vice President of Global Offerings Solutions and Chief Product Officer
Vice President, Global Government Affairs, Sustainability, Citizenship & Compliance