Service Experience — Reinvented
CareAR is an augmented reality (AR) remote-support platform that provides both human-guided AR experiences and self-guided AR instructions to empower your technicians while delivering improved customer outcomes.
See It in Action
Get a demo customized to your specific use case. See either Assist or Instruct or both in action!
Live visual assistance and guidance for remotely seeing and solving issues, anywhere.
- Enterprise cloud platform with embeddable APIs
- Augmented reality 3D spatial mapping
- Scalable HD video and audio collaboration
- One-click create and capture content
- Integrated with ServiceNow
Create self-guided instructions for making anyone an instant expert.
- AR enhanced step-by-step instructions
- AI computer vision
- Intelligent context
- AR instruction authoring tools
- Any device, anywhere
CareAR® Experience Builder
Simple to use, no code tool that allows users to create digital workflows in real-time.
- Drag and drop functionality
- 1 Click Distribution
- Language Translation
- Incorporate CAD files, images, videos, and text
- Options to create linear or branched workflows
- Intuitive, user-friendly design
- No code, low code
- Intelligent Search
“Service teams today are challenged with solving problems in increasingly complex situations, especially in light of COVID-19. They want to increase efficiency, reduce operational costs, and improve customer outcomes—all while ensuring employee safety. Together with CareAR, ServiceNow is delivering digital experiences that empower service teams to better solve problems remotely so work can be completed efficiently and safely.”
Resolve Issues Faster
with step-by-step guidance, visual collaboration, and AR annotation
Easy Knowledge Transfer
from experts to junior resources
Reduced Service Costs
through decreased downtime and fewer truck rolls or customer contacts
Increase Customer Satisfaction
with world-class service
Maintain a Safe Environment
for employees and customers
Meet Sustainability Goals
with remote solve and reduced carbon emissions