The Solution Consultant will provide expert level business and technical solution consultancy during the pre-sales process in support of the direct sales force and partners, principally through proposal production, Augmented Reality product demonstrations and the scoping and delivery of in-depth Proof-of-Concepts.
What you get to do in this role:
- Team with the sales personnel in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Provide technical expertise and support for the sales team, including developing solutions for customer issues
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via web conference.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Interface with partners on commercial opportunities in an advisory capacity.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Pre-sales experience, enterprise applications and/or augmented reality experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process).
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Exhibits a degree of technical expertise and understanding
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise application and environments
- Strong understanding of selling through partners.