Sales Development Rep
Sales Development Rep
Xerox is currently seeking a highly driven Sales Development Representative to join our expanding Inside Sales team. The candidate will have a demonstrable track record in new business pipeline generation and existing customer account management, remotely within an Enterprise capacity.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage sales opportunities and business relationships with inﬂuential contacts within Mid-Market and Enterprise Accounts.
- Consistently meet or overachieve Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives.
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points and how Xerox Digital solutions map to these.
- Drive the sales process in order to win new ACV business in less than 90 days
- Partner closely with Enterprise AE’s, Solution Consulting, Customer Advocacy and Marketing to ensure our success for our Customers.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives etc.
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage leads
- Eﬀective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press
- 2+ years of experience in a quota-carrying direct sales role
- Experience in selling enterprise-class solutions
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, CRM platforms, or software platform solutions.
- Excellent communications skills
- A demonstrable track record of success within telesales, lead follow-up, cold calling or new business sales capacity
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress short but complex sales cycles
- Salesforce automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a deﬁnite plus.
- Presentation skills via web-based tools will be a distinct advantage Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with Enterprise customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Persistent and dependable, especially with deliverables and deadlines Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.