Product Marketing Manager
Xerox Digital Services is looking for a dynamic, energetic product marketing manager to help drive its marketing efforts. If you fit the job profile below and are passionate about working in a fast-paced environment for a disruptive tech company, this may be the role for you.
Objective of Role
This role is a strategic role while requiring special attention to detail at the same time. Writing skills and ability to synthesize product details into value props keeping audience in mind is a critical requirement. The ultimate purpose of this role is to drive product marketing by a) developing compelling collateral and content that captures value proposition of our solutions crisply and accurately in line with company positioning b) assisting with sales enablement: present and train consumers of content (sales/SE/customers/partners); c) collaborating with team and working closely with manager, team to identify gaps, develop game plan and execute; d) supporting product and campaign launches by working with team in development of needed collateral and support (e.g. support at events, etc).
- Develop variety of customer and partner facingcontent (product presentations, data sheets, brochures, FAQs, case studies, competitive battle cards, content for demand generation campaigns, partner facing decks, Webinar Content etc.) by working closely with Product Management/Engineering and Creative Marketing in line with business needs (sales facing, customer/partner facing or others)
- Become an expert on CareAR products by learning to demonstrate, pitch and present our solutions to a variety of business and technical audiences – Webinars/Training sessions etc
- Evangelize the solutions in variety of ways (write a blog, record demos, help with marketing campaigns) as well as train consumers of content (sales & partner enablement)
- Work with other teams – internal or external (e.g. Creative Director, Design agency etc.) to finalize and publish content that incorporates the messaging
- Be creative and up to date on best practices to present the best image of our solutions and company.
- Ability to write very well!
- Strong background in unified communications or collaboration preferred
- Ability to grasp technical information of Xerox products and articulate it to business and technical decision makers via crisp collateral that is easily consumed
- Strong organizational skills, effective at managing competing priorities and meeting aggressive timelines
- Close attention to detail with ability to track multiple actions simultaneously through to closure
- Very effective written communication skills with marketing focus
- Credible and articulate oral communicator
- Quick learner – not shying away from understanding technology
- Good interpersonal skills, comfortable meeting new people, characterized by professional, self-confident, and friendly demeanor
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and self-motivated individual
- Team player who is comfortable taking direction and collaborating with team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in marketing or related field
- Able to travel a few times per quarter
- Able to work independently in a home-based environment