Partner Alliance Manager
The Alliance partner manager will be responsible for acquiring and managing various classifications of partnerships and generating new business sales revenue from a SaaS license model. You will accomplish this through partner planning, partner management, and relationships along with market research aligned with the overall business goals.
- Develop high quality partnerships for mutual growth
- Ensure competence in SELL/SOLVE/DELIVER dimensions with partners.
- Drive training commitment and engagement to make Xerox Digital Services a priority and key part of the partner’s business. Program and life cycle management of the development plans for partners.
- Build an ecosystem of strategic alliances to win and deliver business
- Develop and oversee joint business plan with partners that highlights strategic and tactical areas of focus
- Leverage plans within Xerox Digital Services to increase transparency and knowledge in the partnership while holding both parties accountable to their commitments
- Manage relationships for great business and customer outcomes
- Map the partner organization, maintain currency of resources between Xerox Digital Services and the partner
- Increase share of mind within the partner’s business, build executive and individual relationships to increase collaboration and importance of Xerox Digital Services to partner’s business
- Strong track record of exceeding partner revenue targets
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Must be comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the SI, Reseller, MSP and ISV community.
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant influenced revenue with and through partnerships.
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 5+ years in either alliance management, consulting, or sales with a track record of driving successful business development activities
- Experience of working with organizations in multiple cities/verticals.
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem.
- Highly motivated and independent contributor.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- Business, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor’s degree