Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from SaaS license model. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within a defined geography or set of accounts.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future technology and business roadmap to drive the Xerox Digital Services solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise software and development tools to accounts.
- Account management and new business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organization
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers around IT
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy, sales and a roll-up your sleeves and ‘get it done’ attitude. Success requires the execution of a plan to develop and accelerate the growth of our partner ecosystem within the xxx territory. Additionally, you must be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner. You have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships. You have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done. You will demonstrate a strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with SI, Reseller, MSP, ISV partners and executive leaders in the partner ecosystem.APPLY NOW